This is a versatile whitening treatment, and dilution can be adjusted according to the whitening intensity required.
- For breeds that take colour easily (such as poodles) a dilution of 50:1 is recommended.
- For regular/maintenance whitening treatment, we recommend a dilution of 32:1.
- For difficult whitening jobs (yellow or copper stains), we recommend a dilution of 10:1 or less.
Whitening intensity can also be adjusted by leaving the product on the coat for 1 to 4 minutes before rinsing. To avoid staining, don't leave the product on for longer than 5 minutes.
As with all whitening shampoos, test your dilution and setting time in an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire coat.
Whitening Shampoo - Dilutes 50:1
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerine, propanediol, N-soya-N-ethyl morpholinium ethosulfate, violet 2, EDTA, parfum, methylisothiazolinone.
- Does not contain bleaching agents
- Versitile whitening treatment with broad dilution ratios
- Sulfate and paraben-free
- Flea treatment compatible
- pH balanced